My New Barbicide Jar 2 comments


So I am a stickler for cleanliness, and as such I’m like Über-Boyscout-By-The-Book when it comes to combs and barbicide. But barbicide jars are all ugly, and the ones with patterns on them are tacky. (Which is worse!)

20111217-165812.jpg

I decided to make my own. I found a vase I liked for $14.99 at Superstore. It’s skinny and not in any way like a barbicide jar. Then I stuck a sheet of decal paper I had for my printer on the case and doodled, used an X-Acto knife to cut out the parts I wanted etched, and slathered some sulfuric acid on. And it came out better than I expected!

20111217-170148.jpg

20111217-170242.jpg


Leave a Reply

2 thoughts on “My New Barbicide Jar